Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Try this nice ambrosia fruit salad....!
* 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 1 (8 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
* 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
* 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
* 3 cups miniature marshmallows
* 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained (optional)
* 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. In a large bowl, combine the whipped topping, coconut, chopped nuts, fruit cocktail, pineapple, mandarin oranges, marshmallows, cherries, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix together well and refrigerate for 30 to 45 minutes. THe ambrosia fruit salad is ready...enjoy the salad !
Labels: ambrosia fruit salad