Coconut Ambrosia Salad
A nice ambroisa fruit salad recipe to try !
* 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
* 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
* 3 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 2 cups shredded coconut
* 2 cups miniature marshmallows
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 cup maraschino cherries
1. In a large bowl, combine the oranges, pineapple, whipped topping, coconut, marshmallows and milk.
2. Mix together well and chill 1 hour before serving. Garnish with cherries. The ambroisa fruit salad is ready to serve....enjoy the appetizer !